I’ve pushed the button on getting the latest round of updates to Symbiosis out. These are quite large changes, especially around the way SSL certificates are handled. There are also a number of bug fixes.
There are quite a few bugfixes included in these updates.
- Updated the available space checker to parse the backup2l.conf more accurately. Closes #12483
- The DKIM selector code has been tidied to work if the hostname doesn’t match the selector regex.
- Avoid generating invalid SPF records by stripping any potential newline characters prior to generating them.
- Fixed up DMARC record generation to produce valid records.
- Fixed symbiosis-email-encrypt-passwords not to have $VERBOSE flag set permanently. Closes #12463.
- Removed useless test files from /etc/symbiosis/test.d/exim4_acl_tests. Closes #12388
- Home direcotory now set for the vhost_vacation router in Exim.
- Exim was using the whole hostname instead of the first component in as the DKIM selector, which differed from how symbiosis-common was doing things. Helps close #8803.
- Updated code to work with the new version of symbiosis-common.
- When ssl-only is set, the SSL template should redirect to the HTTP Host given in the request, instead of assuming that the request should go to the “bare” domain. Closes #12383.
- Updated zz-mass-hosting templates to have a wildcard alias in order to work when sharing the IP with other name-based virtual hosts. Closes #12423
- Fixed race condition in logger. Closes #12378
- Fixed typo on holding page. Closes #12433
- XMPP configuration generated a line consisting of just a semi-colon when no SSL certificates were available for a domain. This has been fixed (closes #12473).
- Fixed login_lc logic in the symbiosis extra config file. Closes #12453.