Putting Roundcube under a subdomain

Hi there. This is my first post here, so please tell me if I’m doing anything wrong.

Anyways, I have a large array of domains being served from my VPS, however they all have roundcube under the /webmail directory.
How could I set apache up to only serve roundcube under a certain subdomain? (and, preferably, at the root of that subdomain)
I have a basic knowledge of how .conf files work, but I’m scared I’ll make my server vulnerable if I set it up wrong, so I’d be grateful for any help from people who know what they’re doing.

Thank you,

Cinder

It looks like in my version of Symbiosis the only references to the webmail directory in the Apache2 configuration are in /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/symbiosis-webmail.conf and /etc/apache2/conf.d/symbiosis-webmail.conf in lines that look like this:

Alias /webmail /var/www/webmail

So I’m guessing if you comment out those lines that will disable any links from mydomain.com/webmail to the webmail installation. Then I would go to my designated domain and just make a symlink from htdocs to /var/www/webmail

ln -s /var/www/webmail /srv/mydomain.com/public/htdocs

Fingers crossed Symbiosis will not think you are doing something too strange and do the rest for you.

EDIT: I’ve assumed you’re using Symbiosis but shout if that’s wrong.

Restricting by IP to shared host single website webmail