Hi all, I've just released bytemark-client 2.2! As ever, the chocolatey package will likely take a little longer to truly arrive (usually takes a few hours to a day or so).
brew update && brew upgrade on a mac,
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade on debian, or some other way on other OSes. (My familiarity with chocolatey as a user is pretty minimal, sorry!)
There are a bunch of fixes and a couple of new features in this one. Here's a condensed list (but you can see the full changelog at github)
revoke commands. No more need to keep
bigv-client hanging around for privilege management!
- better debug output. (that one's mostly for our support staff and my benefit when you guys report bugs, admittedly!)
- fixed a pernicious issue with show account not doing its job for certain users. Hopefully permanently - I shored up the testing too!
- Almost all arguments are now specifiable as flags
- you can't accidentally upload a private key with the
add key command any more.
- various improvements to error handling
This isn't a particularly huge list considering the length of time since the last release - lots of behind-the-scenes changes & things for Bytemark staffers, and some planned stuff that didn't quite make it for this release.